- The Concession Admission Charge applies to senior citizens, students, unemployed persons and persons in receipt of disability benefit who may be asked to provide evidence of their status.
- Dogs are welcome on site (with the exception of inside Abbot's Hall and Crowe Street Cottages) providing they are kept on a lead at all times.
- The Concession Admission Charge applies to visitors with disabilities in receipt of benefits, this entitles one care in free.
- The Concession Admission Charge applies to Visitors in receipt of benefits
- The Child Admission Charge applies to Children between the ages of 4 and 16 inclusive. Children below the age of 4 are admitted free. The Museum will only admit Children below 13 years of age providing they are accompanied by an Adult.
- The Two Adult Family Admission Charge admits two Adults and up to three Children. The Single Adult Family Admission Charge admits one Adult and up to three Children.
- Single Group Admission Charges apply to pre-booked groups of 10 or more Visitors with the exception of School Parties.
- The Museum requires that pre-booked School Parties have at least one Adult for every eight Children. The Admission Charge for pre-booked School Parties is per Child with one free Adult per eight children. If the number of Children divided by eight results in a remainder then another free Adult will be admitted. Special Admission Charges apply for Special School Days.
Throughout the winter Abbot's Hall will remain open year round, Tuesday - Saturday with exhibitions exploring home and belonging in East Anglia, the hall provides an interesting and worthwhile day out in itself.
The main museum site is seasonal, and during the winter months we close our displays and historic buildings to the public. However, we welcome visitors to walk around the museum site and nature reserve for a reduced admission price.
For pre booked school parties and general groups of over 10 people, the museum site can be specially opened during the winter. Normal admission charges apply, please visit the Group Visits page for more information.
- The Single Group Admission Charge applies to pre-booked Evening Visits of Groups to the Museum with a Minimum Charge of £100.00.
- Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase. The Joint Membership is available to two Adults living at the same address.
- We will refund day admission when Membership is purchased on the same day